sales@biotechnologyforums.com to feature here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Internship for 2nd year,bsc(hons)biochemistry
(10-10-2017, 01:58 PM)vishu272 Wrote: I must tell u Sunil with due respect that entering labs through website information is just near impossible and for say if I don't have any problem in sharing my personal contact no one should have. I have been into research since 2012 and trained around 25 MSc students in my lab, i never experienced that website info get u anywhere and I don't want to enter into messaging system as it can be a biased approach

I guess there is some misunderstanding. Sharing information about opportunities is always going to be helpful. Even I try to post the information as and when possible. I don't think admin or anyone on this forum would object to that.

But with respect to sharing of personal contact number of your own, (as an independent opinion), I would suggest against it unless you are open to receiving calls from everyone at anytime. It definitely should be a person's own decision to share or not to share his/ her own contact information. I hope no one is policing that here on the forum.
Sunil Nagpal
MS(Research) Scholar, IIT Delhi (Alumnus)
Advisor for the Biotech Students portal (BiotechStudents.com)
Computational Researcher in BioSciences at a leading MNC

Suggested Reads:
Top Biotech Companies | Top places to work
Indian Biotech Companies and Job Openings
Aiming a PhD in Top Grad School? | These are the Important Points to Consider
Careers in Biotechnology | A list of various Options
Biotechnology Competitive Exams in India
Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Internship for 2nd year,bsc(hons)biochemistry - by SunilNagpal - 10-11-2017, 02:58 AM
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 5,877
07-27-2018, 02:16 PM
Last Postsiva sankar
Replies: 0
Views: 6,579
10-02-2017, 06:59 PM