Contact:
sales@biotechnologyforums.com to feature here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What are the job opportunities after M.Tech in Biotechnology
#1
Respected Sir,

I will complete M.Tech Biotechnology from VIT University in may 2017. Currently, am doing 1 year project as a part of m.tech curriculum at Center for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Calcutta University.
My project is on synthesis of nanoparticle, characterization and its application against cancer stem cells.
What are the job opportunities and what should I expect in pay scale? How should I approach companies?
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
What are the job opportunities after M.Tech in Biotechnology - by Anusuya Bhattacharya - 11-26-2016, 06:05 PM
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 1
Views: 14,123
06-22-2018, 04:00 PM
Last Post: omkar
Replies: 4
Views: 38,526
08-04-2017, 02:48 AM
Last Post: Lavkeshsharma
Replies: 0
Views: 13,038
03-07-2017, 09:19 PM
Last Post: kamsharma
Replies: 2
Views: 24,084
01-28-2017, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Samidha



Users browsing this thread:
2 Guest(s)

What are the job opportunities after M.Tech in Biotechnology00