(12-03-2016, 04:22 AM)swai nickson Wrote: Sir.. I am persuing B.sc in molecular biology and biotechnology from university of dar es saalam.I want to know which fields are available after graduation?..please sir help me
Whereas it all depends upon your interests, following are various career paths available after pursuing BSc in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology from University of Dar es salaam:
1. Plenty of opportunities in WHO and UNESCO are available, especially for professionals and students from under developed and developing nations. Try to grab an internship opportunity at WHO or UNESCO while completing your BSc, in future this can really help you a lot. In fact, UNDP also offers many training programs as well as employment opportunities.
2. If you have a good inclination towards industrial Biotech and have some exposure towards microbiology and quality control, Nestle Tanzania can be a good spot to kick-start your career.
3. Society of Conservation Biology is also famous for several opportunities for freshers in Biotechnology domain. That could be helpful as well.
4. As in any other country, you can apply for Research assistant post in the governmental research labs as well.
5. Or you could opt for higher studies. If computational biology interests you, then you can translate your knowledge of Mol Bio into Computational Biology through masters in Bioinformatics or Computational Biology and later opting for PhD. You can apply for a PhD position in Germany (no GRE or other exam is needed) and that can support you through scholarship as well. Future will definitely be bright during and after PhD.
I may not have addressed all your queries, but I hope it helps to some extent.
Let me know if I can be of further help.