sales@biotechnologyforums.com to feature here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would Indian Medical Coding companies accept to hire remote non-Indians?
Hello Everyone on this Awesome Forum,

I hold a degree in biological sciences, majored in biochemistry, but also very well versed in botany and microbiology terminologies. In addition, I do have a postgraduate diploma in English applied linguistics and I am very interested in science writing. Recently, I have earned a Statement of Accomplishment (with distinction) from a highly prestigious American university after scoring 98% in a course on writing in sciences. Furthermore, I practiced medical coding in the pharmacy of a large governmental hospital for about six months, but, honestly, that was quite a long time ago.

I am seeking an opportunity to switch back to medical coding, but, this time, remotely and with an Indian company. Why Indian? Mainly because I admire how Indian companies have made their way up the ladder of that business, and also because I am confident that I can impress them with the quality of the work that I can deliver, only with very little guidance or training.

Where is the problem? Great question! I am not Indian[Image: confused.gif].

Do I have a chance?[Image: undecided.gif] Should I keep looking?[Image: undecided.gif] Or should I just save my time?[Image: undecided.gif]

So many thanks for any advice or help.

Moderators, you're doing a great job![Image: wink.gif] Keep up the great work.

Thanks
Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
Would Indian Medical Coding companies accept to hire remote non-Indians? - by Molmola - 11-24-2015, 07:40 AM
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 1
Views: 9,241
06-25-2017, 02:09 AM
Last Postreetima srivastava
Replies: 6
Views: 49,658
04-16-2017, 11:02 PM