sales@biotechnologyforums.com to feature here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biotech being used to regenerate lost bone and tissue from war wounds in Ukraine
My name is Jared Morgan and I am the English language content editor/coordinator for The People’s Project– a Ukraine-based military and civilian crowdfunding platform. The reason I write is to draw your attention to biotechnology being practiced here in Ukraine on soldiers wounded in the war in the Eastern Ukrainian territory of Donbass. Treatment of the wounded is fully-funded by us through donations.

The project, Bioengineering Rehabilitation for Wounded, utilizes biotechnology to regenerate bone and tissue bone and tissue lost as a consequence of being wounded, saving soldiers from permanent disability or amputation of limbs. This innovative project goes beyond the realms of traditional medicine and lost tissue or bone is regenerated from cells harvested from the patient. It has proved so successful that 15 of the more than 30 men treated (so far) have fully recovered and one even chose to return to the front-line in the Donbas region as soon as he was able. If you are interested in finding out more please do not hesitate to contact me
Like Post Reply
Very interested

Sent from my iPhone using Biotechnology Forums
Like Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 6,880
05-06-2017, 05:27 AM