sales@biotechnologyforums.com to feature here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys need some help
It's regarding choosing of what next to I am a B. E biotechnology graduate 2015 batch. I want suggestions as to what should I pursue next. M. TECH OR MBA?? 
If M. Tech then do I need to do in any specialization and what is the future after doing M. Tech... What is the placement guarantee? 
MBA after B. E..is it advantageous or I should stick to my stream? I really need some help. Would be glad if anyone could help me.
Like Post Reply
(07-10-2015, 01:55 PM)Pallavi Wrote: It's regarding choosing of what next to I am a B. E biotechnology graduate 2015 batch. I want suggestions as to what should I pursue next. M. TECH OR MBA?? 
If M. Tech then do I need to do in any specialization and what is the future after doing M. Tech... What is the placement guarantee? 
MBA after B. E..is it advantageous or I should stick to my stream? I really need some help. Would be glad if anyone could help me.

Hi Pallavi,

MBA would be better if you are looking for corporate (regardless of stream) jobs. MBA from a reputed institute would definitely land you up in a good job. Preferred specialization should either be HR or Operations.

MBA in Healthcare Management from Institutes like IIHMR can not only keep you in line with your stream, but would land you in a good job as well.

If job is your immediate need, pursuing M.Tech in Biotech would be recommended only if you get admission in an IIT or other reputed government/pvt institute with a good track record of placement(s).
Sunil Nagpal
MS(Research) Scholar, IIT Delhi (Alumnus)
Advisor for the Biotech Students portal (BiotechStudents.com)
Computational Researcher in BioSciences at a leading MNC

Suggested Reads:
Top Biotech Companies | Top places to work
Indian Biotech Companies and Job Openings
Aiming a PhD in Top Grad School? | These are the Important Points to Consider
Careers in Biotechnology | A list of various Options
Biotechnology Competitive Exams in India
Like Post Reply