Contact:
sales@biotechnologyforums.com to feature here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
GATE BT: 2015
#1
Hello,

I would like some advice. I had given GATE 2015 earlier this year and have obtained a GATE Score of 685 and a rank of 71. Does every IIT conduct an interview for biotechnology? What do they ask in the interview? Which IIT do i have a chance of getting into? I have been called for interview at IIsc for a direct phD. Do i go for a direct phD if i clear the interview? Or do i stick with M.Tech and then go for phD?? I also qualified JAM 2015 with a rank of 125. Do i have a chance for MSc at IIT Bombay through JAM??
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
GATE BT: 2015 - by abhishekiyer - 05-03-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: GATE BT: 2015 - by SunilNagpal - 05-03-2015, 05:36 PM
RE: GATE BT: 2015 - by abhishekiyer - 05-04-2015, 12:10 PM
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 9,582
04-24-2018, 09:08 AM
Last Post: bhawna Singh
Replies: 0
Views: 9,584
03-30-2018, 08:19 PM
Last Post: vignesh
Replies: 1
Views: 12,669
01-18-2018, 04:16 AM
Last Post: shubham Goyal
Replies: 1
Views: 15,490
11-01-2017, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Lavkeshsharma
Replies: 3
Views: 20,387
08-20-2017, 01:48 AM
Last Post: Lavkeshsharma



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

GATE BT: 201500