Contact:
sales@biotechnologyforums.com to feature here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
phd in nus through gate score
#4
Hello I am now in 4th yr of my undergrad program in chemical engg... I will be giving GATE on 31st Jan,2015 and results will be declared in the month of March...I want to apply for masters in NUS and I heard that they take admissions through GATE score...now I want to ask that whether they have any extended deadlines for Indian students for applying through GATE for Fall'2015?
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
phd in nus through gate score - by rajsekhar005 - 12-05-2014, 09:14 PM
RE: phd in nus through gate score - by abhi93 - 12-27-2014, 07:20 PM
RE: phd in nus through gate score - by Rob - 05-05-2016, 05:55 PM
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 9,588
04-24-2018, 09:08 AM
Last Post: bhawna Singh
Replies: 0
Views: 9,587
03-30-2018, 08:19 PM
Last Post: vignesh
Replies: 1
Views: 12,675
01-18-2018, 04:16 AM
Last Post: shubham Goyal
Replies: 1
Views: 15,493
11-01-2017, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Lavkeshsharma
Replies: 3
Views: 20,398
08-20-2017, 01:48 AM
Last Post: Lavkeshsharma



Users browsing this thread:
2 Guest(s)

phd in nus through gate score00