Contact:
sales@biotechnologyforums.com to feature here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Career
#1
Hey I am in class 12 wanna do biotechnology mostly inclined to genetic engineering also like microbiology
Can you tell me about these fields in detail sir
Also tell about their scope
And colleges I can apply for
Should I do btech or bsc
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
Career - by Saloni Choudhary - 07-27-2017, 09:05 PM
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 8,656
09-14-2017, 04:20 AM
Last Post: rachna
Replies: 13
Views: 53,609
08-10-2017, 04:15 AM
Last Post: Ketki
Replies: 1
Views: 11,345
07-27-2017, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Saloni Choudhary
Replies: 0
Views: 8,962
03-06-2017, 04:59 AM
Last Post: ramkumar
Replies: 1
Views: 13,755
02-26-2017, 12:06 PM
Last Post: SunilNagpal



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Career00