Contact:
sales@biotechnologyforums.com to feature here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
List of institutes for pursuing a summer internship in India.
#3
I am currently pursuing an Integrated Bsc
course in Biotechnology from indore indira schools of carrier studies college. I am in my 5th semester of the
course(Third year).
I would like to pursue a summer internship
program in India during summer of 2017
and would like to know which all institutes
i can apply for in my field of study , given that
we are already in November,2016?
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
RE: List of institutes for pursuing a summer internship in India. - by Hariom kale - 12-02-2016, 01:10 AM
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 9,798
08-02-2018, 02:09 AM
Last Post: brindhaa
Replies: 0
Views: 9,095
06-25-2018, 01:18 AM
Last Post: sunil4
Replies: 1
Views: 12,351
01-18-2018, 04:19 AM
Last Post: shubham Goyal



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

List of institutes for pursuing a summer internship in India.00