sales@biotechnologyforums.com to feature here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One year diploma to complete 12+4 yrs of education
I've completed Bsc in biotechnology and want to opt for a one year course to complete 12+4 yrs of education for eligibity for admission in US. Can I opt for an online or distance education course or is it a requirement to complete a classroom course? Please help me out. Also, can it be unrelated to biotech? 
Like Post Reply
(05-06-2018, 03:48 PM)pradnya.somo Wrote: I've completed Bsc in biotechnology and want to opt for a one year course to complete 12+4 yrs of education for eligibity for admission in US. Can I opt for an online or distance education course or is it a requirement to complete a classroom course? Please help me out. Also, can it be unrelated to biotech? 

It must be a full time course only! Ideally you should go for MSc than opting for some one year private diploma course which may or may not be acceptable.
Sunil Nagpal
MS(Research) Scholar, IIT Delhi (Alumnus)
Advisor for the Biotech Students portal (BiotechStudents.com)
Computational Researcher in BioSciences at a leading MNC

Suggested Reads:
Top Biotech Companies | Top places to work
Indian Biotech Companies and Job Openings
Aiming a PhD in Top Grad School? | These are the Important Points to Consider
Careers in Biotechnology | A list of various Options
Biotechnology Competitive Exams in India
Like Post Reply
Thank you for replying! But the thing is, I want to do MS in US, I dont want to complete an MSc course in India. Also, I'll have better chances at PhD in the same department if I complete MS there. And I'm really interested in Clinical research. So what should I do?
Like Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post