• Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
New Members - Introduce Yourself Here
Hi this is Ashhad here
I'm doing Bsc (Hons.) in botany final year from Aligarh Muslim University
And wanna do msc in biotech
Like Post Reply
Hello everyone! I am Quenie from Philippines. I'm currently working as Project Assistant under R&D department in an aqua feed manufacturing company. I joined this forum mainly because I want to learn some ideas and insights about the latest trend in biotechnology especially in Aquaculture industry. I am seeking for articles inline with the application of Biotech in aquaculture. Hope this forum would be a great help for our company and my career.  Thanks! Rolleyes
Like Post Reply
Hello everyone! I am Quenie from Philippines. I'm currently working as Project Assistant under R&D department in an aqua feed manufacturing company. I joined this forum mainly because I want to learn some ideas and insights about the latest trend in biotechnology especially in Aquaculture industry. I am seeking for articles inline with the application of Biotech in aquaculture. Hope this forum would be a great help for our company and my career.  Thanks! Rolleyes
[+] 1 user Likes kwini's post
Like Post Reply
I am Abhay Singh from India. I am here to discuss Various topics and share ideas.I am in FY BSc (Biotechnology).
Like Post Reply
Hello everyone!
I am Aparajita from India. I am currently in my 3rd year of B.Tech Biotechnology. Hope to learn a lot from the various forums available!
Like Post Reply
Hey everyone!
I am Deeba from India. I am pursuing B.tech in Biotechnology ( 4th year ) . I am primarily here to help myself with my at home gate preparation for gate 2018 and ofcourse to learn about intresting future prospectives in this field and keep myself up-to date with latest news in this field.
Like Post Reply
Hello :-) I'm in the last year of my High School and Im hoping to pursue Biotechnology as my major. I love Biology and I hope to learn and share from this forum!
Like Post Reply
Hello everyone!
I´m from Germany and working for a company, which is specialized in recombinant protein expression and antibody production. I´m looking forward to good discussions in this forum.
[+] 1 user Likes InVivo's post
Like Post Reply
Hii, inVivo
What are the requirements for your company. If I want to apply there, then what is the procedure? Please guide me.
Like Post Reply
Hello everyone here
I am Vikash Raghuvanshi From India.Stundent of B.Sc. Biotechnology (Hons) Second Year.
Want to learn more and more about Biotechnology...
Like Post Reply
  •  Previous
  • 15(current)
  • Next