sales@biotechnologyforums.com to feature here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alliances in biotech-pharma - need help
I am a master student of Erasmus University Rotterdam, Strategic management studies. Presently, I am working on my master thesis about strategic alliances between profit-seeking organizations and non-profit-seeking organizations (i.e. government agencies, universities, research institute.), particularly in the biotech & pharmaceutical industry.

Hereby, may I ask you a favor to help me by filling in the questionnaire?

Survey Link: https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_85GNxMwSEobotHT
(list of questions are also listed below in Jessica's post)

It’s about how organisations collaborate with each other in terms of trusting and controlling each other. Therefore, I'm looking for alliance managers, marketing, R&D and financial controllers to participate. The questionnaire is anonymous and completing it will only take you approximately 5 minutes.

I will really appreciate your participation, which helps me to graduate my Master study. Should you request, I would send you the results of this study, which may be interesting for you as well.

Please leave a message if you're interested. The questionnaire is an online link that I can forward to you.

Thanks
Like Post Reply
cth_88,

If you want answers for some specific questions (not the entire questionaire), then please post them here and we will be glad to help you as much as we can or give you tips where to find answers.

But if you want any forum member to contact you personally and help you then it might not be possible.

- Charles
Like Post Reply
Thanks for your reply, Charles!

Actually, it's an online anonymous questionnaire for employees in biotech& pharma companies. It consists questions like company name, size, and your function, then your alliance experience, and following a few statements.

I wanted to post the online questionnaire link, but it doesn't allowed me. I can also post the questionnaire here, if it will not be marked as spam...

link: https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_85GNxMwSEobotHT

Charles, may I send you the questionnaire?

cth_88
Like Post Reply
To give you a broad idea, here are the questions in the survey:
( No need to disclose your personal details name of company if your are not comfortable)

Q1) In how many alliances have your organization participated in the past 5 years?

Q2) What was the average duration of all the alliances your organization has participated in the past 5 years?

Q3) Among all alliances formed in the past 5 years, how many are formed with non-profit- seeking organizations (i.e. government agencies, universities, research institutes, etc.)?

Q4) What was the average duration of alliances with non-profit- seeking organizations (i.e. government agencies, universities, research institutes, etc.) in the past 5 years?

Q5) What kind of alliances was it?
(Select one)
(*) Joint venture (two or more firms create a legally independent company to share some of their resources and capabilities)
(*) Equity strategic alliance (two or more firms own different percentages of the company they have formed by combining some of their resources and capabilities)
(*) Non-equity strategic alliance (two or more firms develop a contractual-relationship to share some of their unique resources and capabilities)

Q6) Did your company participate in an alliance with this partner organization before?
(Yes / No )

Q7) How many times?

Q8) Did your partner come from the same country?

Q9) What was the (expected) duration of the current (or most recent) alliance?

Q10) How much do you agree with the following statements in an alliance with a non-profit organization (i.e. government agencies, universities, research institutes, etc.)?

( Some choices)

Q11) For answering the following questions, please focus on the most recent alliance with a profit-seeking organization (i.e. a company or a firm) you have participated.

Q12) Did your company participate in an alliance with this partner company before?

Q13) How many times?

Q14) Did your partner come from the same country

Q15) What was the (expected) duration of the current (or most recent) alliance?

Q16) How much do you agree with the following statements in an alliance with a profit-seeking organization (i.e. a company or a firm)?

( Some choices)
Like Post Reply
Thanks Admin for unbanning my account and thanks Jessica for listing my questions!

I'm really in need of participants to finish my master thesis.

thanks a lot!!

-cth_88
Like Post Reply
Please share your results here once finalized .. Thanks
Like Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post