sales@biotechnologyforums.com to feature here

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Energy Drinks
Well energy drinks no doubt are necessary for our body. In addition people take different energy drinks, which might be useful for them but i normally drink fruit, juices and i believe that these are the ideal energy drinks in fact. These are 80% natural thus free from side effects on body.
What these energy drinks are usually made of to give instant energy??it would b nice if anyone explain..
i like the energy drinks too much but it is not a energy boosters,for the energy take some healthy foods.
(02-17-2012, 12:51 AM)Miller Wrote: Energy drink will not be able to provide you bunch of energy as promised in the advertisement. As a smart consumer we need to know what is inside the product we consume and whether it worth it or not. However, this is only a quick bandage but not a cure. If you like to feel energetic all day, the best way is to maintain a healthy lifestyle, eat good food, have good rest and be happy always.

That really seems great product, but the koozie paper is something I did not understand as in what for it is there. Well, looking forward for the replies to come so that I can ascertain some beneficial aspects from the same.