Multiple Job Opportunities at Syngene International Limited , Bangalore - Printable Version
+- Biotechnology Forums (https://www.biotechnologyforums.com)
+-- Forum: Information (https://www.biotechnologyforums.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: Biotechnology Job Updates (https://www.biotechnologyforums.com/forum-53.html)
+--- Thread: Multiple Job Opportunities at Syngene International Limited , Bangalore (/thread-8160.html)
Multiple Job Opportunities at Syngene International Limited , Bangalore - Lavkeshsharma - 09-12-2017
Recruitment Drive for Drug Metabolism Pharmacokinetics ( DMPK ) on 16 September 2017, Saturday @ Bangalore.
Date : 16th September 2017
Time : 9.00 A.M
Venue : Syngene International , Biocon Park , PLOT 2 & 3, Biommasandra Phase IV , Jigani Link Road , Bangalore - 99
Designation : Sr. Research Scientist / Research Scientist / Sr. Associate Scientist / Associate Scientist.
Open Positions : 4
Experience : 5 - 8 years
Qualification : MSc ( Biochemistry / Biological Sciences ) M Pharma from a reputed University.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Perform in vitro ADME assays such as solubility , metabolic stability , CYP450 inhibition , plasma protein binding , TDI , IC - 50 shift etc.
2. Processing of plasma and tissue samples from bioanalysis.
3. Operating Instruments like LC - MS / MS for compound tuning and analysis , followed by data retrieval , method development of NCEs in plasma and other matrices.
4. Analytical problem solving skills.
5. Knowledge on TOF based application.
6. Hands on TOF operation is preferable.
Candidate's Desired Profile :
1. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills ( written and spoken ).
2. Candidate should have strong commitment to team work as well as high levels of integrity , professionalism and personal ethics.
Designation : Principal Scientist
Open Positions : 1
Experience : Essential : PhD with with 6 - 8 years experience in DMPK in a R&D set up.
Note : If No PhD then MSc / M. Pharma with 8 - 10 years of experience in DMPK Science in a reputed Drug discovery company is acceptable.
Mandatory : Candidate has to prepare a brief slide deck on related to their scientific work / interest. It can be discussed on the case study of Drug discovery from the literature.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Hands on experience in conducting various in vitro studies to assess the ADME of discovery compounds ( cell culture , metabolic stability models , CYP inhibition , protein binding etc. ) required.
2. A thorough understanding of bioanalysis of using LC - MS / MS is required.
3. Prior experience in handling data using software/s is required.
4. Strong problem solving , leadership and mentoring skills are required.
5. Lead a team in the DMPK department , focused on non-clinical evaluation of new chemical entities in various in vitro ADME assays in support of various drug discovery programs ranging from early to late stage discovery.
Required Documents : Copy of Resume , 2 months pay slips , Salary breakup and 1 passport size photograph.