sales@biotechnologyforums.com to feature here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lovely Professional University - LPU: Admissions and Fees
This information about LPU was provided to me during my Career and Admission Fair held on 31 May 2015 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi. Hope this first hand information should be helpful for students looking to take admission in Lovely Professional University.

LPU is a good but an expensive university, but if you are able to avail scholarships then it becomes fairly affordable.

Placement information
  I was told that in year

2013-2014 academic session (biotechnology only)
   - Eligible students - 28 ( based on academic performance at LPU)
    ( Note: I was told that if any student decides to go for higher studies or wants to pursue career of his own, they are not counted here, therefore number may look low. LPU does not want companies to give offer letters to students and then their students do not join them. Therefore they are not counted as eligible students from the get go.)
   - Placed: 19
   - Max offer 3 Lakhs
   - Average offer - 2.17 Lakhs

2014-2015 academic session (biotechnology only)
   - Eligible students - 29 
   - Placed: 20
   - Max offer 6.5 Lakhs
   - Average offer - 2.8 Lakhs

Biotechnology Programmes After 12th

- B.Tech. Duration: 4 years (Semester System) Details here: http://www.lpu.in/program/btech.php
- B.Sc. Biotechnology (Hons.) - Duration:  3 yrs. (Semester System) View Details 
- B.Sc. Biotechnology - Duration:  3 yrs (Semester System) View Details 
- Integrated B.Sc. – M.Sc. Biotechnology - Duration:  4 years (Semester System)
- M. Tech. Biotechnology (BT) [Full Time] Duration: 2 yrs(Semester System) http://www.lpu.in/program/mtech-full-tim...nology.php

Here is the 2015 Admissions brochure / prospectus 12th (10+2) that was provided to me during my visit. Hope its helpful .. 

Hostel room, food and Laundry charges

Note from Administrator:
We request college admin staff or currently enrolled students of this college to help us keep this information up to date so that our forum members are presented with the most accurate information.
Like Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 1
Views: 8,888
12-16-2017, 04:19 PM
Last PostSunilNagpal
Replies: 0
Views: 6,606