sales@biotechnologyforums.com to feature here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is biotechnology good for carrer
Hii sir, i had just given 1st year exam in bsc biotech frm not so famous college...i have lots of doubts as i choosen this field just bcoz i dont want to do eng or such type of degree...i just need a good field to earn money as soon as possible...so can biotech could be better option for me and secondly is college matters for studying any field as to get job?? Also sir my financiall backround is nt so good...so is this field is good for me?? Lastly i want to knw wht is d scope nd exams for msc biotech nd is there any chance in india to have a great job in this feild
[+] 2 users Like angel's post
Like Post Reply
Plz help nd do reply..
Like Post Reply
(04-16-2017, 09:55 PM)angel Wrote: Hii sir, i had just given 1st year exam in bsc biotech frm not so famous college...i have lots of doubts as i choosen this field just bcoz i dont want to do eng or such type of degree...i just need a good field to earn money as soon as possible...so can biotech could be better option for me and secondly is college matters for studying any field as to get job?? Also sir my financiall backround is nt so good...so is this field is good for me?? Lastly i want to knw wht is d scope nd exams for msc biotech nd is there any chance in india to have a great job in this feild
Biotechnology is a highly interdisciplinary field that combines biological sciences with engineering technologies to manipulate living organisms and biological systems to produce products that advances healthcare, medicine, agriculture, food, pharmaceuticals and environment control. Biotechnology can be classified into two broad categories: R&D in Biological Sciences and Industrial Processes. The biological sciences aspect deals with research and development in areas such as Microbiology, Cellbiology, Genetics, Molecular Biology etc. for understanding the occurrence and treatment ofdiseases, development of agriculture, food production, protection of the environment and many more. Most of the R&Dwork in biological sciences is carried out in the laboratory. The industrial processes aspect deals with the production of drugs, vaccines, biofuels and pharmaceuticals on an industrialscale using biochemical processes and techniques....
related fields,it is highly recommended that you pursue your MSc. The job opportunities for BSc graduates in a highly research oriented field as biotechnology is very less and most students tend to pursue their MSc in Biotechnologyor a specialized discipline of biotechnology. India is home to some excellent MSc programs such as JNU, DU, IISc, TIFR, IITs etc. With an MSc degree, most students tend to work in research labs and industries as research assistants. The pay package is also quite less for MSc graduates. Since India is still developing, it is highly recommended that you do your MSc in a reputed institution for good campus placements and jobopportunities. If your university is not reputed, chances of any biotech company coming for placements will be zero.Many MSc students tend to pursue their PhD degrees in Biotechnology or related fields as a PhD degree opens up more avenues both in India and worldwide. A PhD degree will give you the ability to start your own research lab, become a professoror head of the department in universities or be the lead for a team of research scientists. If your goal is to create a niche for yourself in Biotechnology, then your best bet will be to get a PhD.....i hope it helps you...
[+] 2 users Like Hemendra singh's post
Like Post Reply
Hi sir I'm perusing bsc biotechnology final semester and i wana do msc in biotechnology .and i olso fill the cucet and jnu entrance form so i'm selected in either of the university's so gd if. Not so can i do msc biotechnology from any pri vate university Is it benificial for my carrer or i have to opt some other subject .. Suggest me sir i'm confused 😕 thanks
Like Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 3
Views: 17,038
06-04-2018, 09:05 PM
Last PostKapil tripathi
Replies: 0
Views: 8,579